Why girls that flirt with every single guy they speak to are all
“Don’t let a girl fall for you if you don’t plan on catching her”
umm, you do the same exact thing. You flirt with every guy, and give them false hope. They’ll do almost everything for you. You know exactly what you’re doing and know how it’s gonna end, yet you go along with it. We have feelings too!
1. Best Friends: Hmn.. that’s a hard one! But I can really narrow them down. a. Qin’aide… eventhough she is now senorpedo of Tech LOOL!! b. Saprinaaaa! She’s always there for me :) c. Arina! I love this girlll love love love!!
3. What I Love Most About Myself: My awkwardly creative mind. And the fact that I like to write. Writing is good.
4. What I’m Really Good At: eating. And sleeping. And procrasinating. Can I already get that damned nobel prize already?
6. Biggest Turnons: SMART! SMART! SMART! I love smart men. And a guy who can dress himself.. like you know from GQ. “Look sharp, live smart.” And confidence. I like a guy who carries himself with elegance and class.. like a true gentleman. I appreciate effort; I really do.
9. My Relationship with my Siblings: It harbors around a love-hate relationship, I guess, like all families. I used to be a little more detached from my siblings, but now that I’m becoming more mature, I realized that these people are related to me by blood. We share a little part of each other. Thus, I should get to know them. And I’m glad.
11. My Idea of a Perfect Date: I like museums and book stores. I wouldn’t mind going to a museum and critiquing art. Then a coffeeshop-date following. And a stroll along a scenic park talking about life. I also wouldn’t mind a studydate!
22. What My Last Text Says: “Hi ^^” - Kiheun
32. The Sweetest Thing Anyone has Ever Said to Me: "You’re going to be someone someday."
Tag, you're it!
Here are the rules:
Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people . Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs!
LOL. I'm so late :D
1. I drink a lot of tea.
2. I hate junkfood but I eat it anyway.
3. I love ice cream.
4. I’m not half the amiable girl I want to be.
5. My French sucks.
6. I will never (again) date a dumb guy.
7. I have a list of requirements for a potential date.
2- What I hate most about myself. 3- What I love most about myself. 4- What I’m really good at. 5- What I’m really bad at. 6- Biggest turn ons. 7- Biggest turn offs. 8- What I want to be when I get older. 9- My relationship with my sibling(s). 10- My relationship with my parents. 11- My idea of a perfect date. 12- My biggest pet peeves. 13- A description of the boy I like. 14- A description of the person I dislike the most. 15- A reason I’ve lied to a friend. 16- Where I have lived before. 17- A description of the family I want to have when I’m older. 18- What my greatest achievements are. 19- What I hate the most about school. 20- How my last kiss when down. 21- Most embarrassing moment. 22- What my last text message says. 23- What words upset me the most. 24- What words make me the best about myself. 25- A description of my self-esteem. 26- A description of my best friend. 27- The reason behind my last break up. 28- My favourite songs right now. 29- A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11. 30- An internal conflict I have with myself. 31- The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me. 32- The sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.
i have no idea what to post anymore so blow up my ask pls. LOL
So like I was reading something and I was like, "Oh my god! That's so cuteeee! Oh my god, they kissed. Yes yes yes get together." And then I read the ending and I'm like QQ'ing because he goes to Germany and she dates another guy..
It was a form of self-torture, self-abuse and self-containment. It was insane, and she knew. She knew every little damned thing that was wrong with herself – and she refused to fix it. Wasn’t she already on the verge of insanity? What was there left of her judgment? Her vision was clouded, her thoughts biased, her words unheard.
She wanted to cry, to kick, to yell, to rip apart the walls holding her in. But she couldn’t – she didn’t allow herself to. “What good would that do?” she thought to herself, “Wouldn’t that just be the worse case of degradation?”
A sigh escaped her soft pink lips, worn and tired from the numerous smiles she forced onto her face. Running a hand through her hair, contempt, weary, and hopelessness painted themselves onto her pretty face.
The numerous scattered papers, opened folders, cold, untouched coffee all bothered her. She wanted it to end. She wanted the phone to stop ringing. She wanted silence – not what was left of her consciousness screaming sorry words into her head.
If, she thought, falling back helplessly onto her leather seat, if she had the chance to set herself free, to let go of this crap, and just smile, she would.
But was it possible to escape reality and to find a tranquil place worthy of being called heaven? Was it possible to throw away all her troubles, all her fears, all her frustrations for that moment of happiness? Was it worth it?